Friday, December 14, 2012

Loss

  Losing someone is never easy. I cannot express the deepening sadness i feel when I think of the victims of loss... namely, all of us. Some people dwell on it for too long and soon it overcomes them, and eventually BEcomes them. What I mean is they become so attached to the sadness that they don't know how to move forward, so they are stuck in the never ending bubble of depression and solitude until they decide to pop it for themselves. 

Know what I mean?

I know I've done this before many of times and it takes a lot to break out of it. I know it's not easy. But no matter what, you're not alone in this. There will always be someone. I will be there if no one else is. Sometimes you just need somebody to talk to and that's a part in why I write these blogs. I don't expect a lot of people to read them but its my way of letting out feelings that shouldn't be kept in. If you have feelings like that please let me know at thisisforyouaaron@yahoo.com

You never know how much of an effect it could have on you and other people to just talk to someone. anyone.
My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has lost someone. I love you and keep your chin up!
Sorry this blog is short but I will write more soon.


-jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment