Saturday, December 8, 2012

This is for you.

      Have you ever just wanted to escape reality cause it sucks so much? Or maybe just had a horrible day with horrible people? Maybe it got so bad that you wanted to hurt yourself or other people. Maybe you feel alone. You're not. You're beautiful and I hope coming here will help you learn something or maybe even put a smile on your face. I will be putting up blogs and stories about myself and other people who have experienced hard times to give a little more perspective. If you have your own stories to contribute please email me at thisisforyouaaron@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you and what you have to say. First blog but there will be many more to come. I promise. Stay safe and always remember to keep your chin up. <3
I will explain more about who Aaron is and why hes the center of this in later blogs. But this isn't just for him. It's for everyone. This is for you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jayjay. What a beautiful way to honor Aaron and your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thank you for taking the time to read this.

    ReplyDelete